alternaVites Kids has revolutionized the children’s vitamin category as they no longer have to be the chalky chewable we grew up with, or a sugary gummy that’s missing essential nutrients, and can stick in between our children’s teeth.
alternaVites Kids® contains 17 essential vitamins and minerals specially formulated for children ages 4 and up. Designed with both you and your children in mind, alternaVites Kids is remarkable not only for what it does contain, but also for what it doesn’t.
Unlike many other kids’ vitamin products, alternaVites Kids :
- Is truly delicious! Available in two awesome flavors: strawberry bubble gum and raspberry cotton candy.
- Contains 0 grams of sugar (free of aspartame and high fructose corn syrup)
- Gluten- free*
- No artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors, or preservatives
- No GMO ingredients
- Contains no egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, wheat, soy, fish or shellfish.*
- Certified kosher (OU)
- One per day
- Endorsed by pediatric dentists
*However, we encourage all parents of children with food allergies or sensitivities to consult with their child’s doctor or pediatrician before use.
MADE IN USA.
As a dietary supplement, children 4 years of age and older – take 1 stick pack per day or as directed by a health care professional. Powder can be poured onto tongue directly from the packet or from a spoon.
- Gradually pour a SMALL amount of powder onto the FRONT of the tongue.
- Close mouth, allow powder to dissolve and swallow.
- Repeat until stick pack is empty.
PLEASE NOTE: It is recommended that you do not pour the entire contents of package on the tongue at once — slow and gradual "sprinklings" are best.
Each packet of alternaVites Kids can also be mixed into yogurt, smoothies, puddings, shakes, etc. Entire packet must be consumed to supply the daily dosage.
Important Safey Information
Take only as directed. Do not exceed suggested dosage. This product is not recommended for children under 2 years of age due to choking hazard. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control immediately.
Long term intake of high levels of Vitamin A (excluding that sourced from beta-carotene) may increase the risk of osteoporosis in adults. Do not take this product if taking other Vitamin A supplements.
Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken or if packets are torn. Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid exposure to excessive heat. As with any dietary supplement, if your child is taking medication or has a medical condition, consult your doctor before use.
Other Ingredients: Mannitol, Xylitol, Mono-and Diglycerides, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavors, Soluble Dietary Fiber, Stearic Acid, Malic Acid.
* TRAACS is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.