the melt-in-your-mouth vitamin powder, is a great way to help support your child’s nutritional needs. Available in both multivitamin and single-ingredient formulas, alternaVites Kids is designed with both you and your child in mind. We make it our responsibility to make nutritionally sound products that you feel good about giving your children and ones that your kids look forward to taking.
alternaVites Kids is top rated and award winning for so many reasons:
- Powder Power: Our quick melting powder can be poured on the tongue where it melts in your mouth (think pixie stick!)
- Mix it Up: Incredibly versatile as alternaVites Kids can also be mixed into foods or drinks, like smoothies, yogurts, cereals, apple sauce, puddings and shakes (with or without your kids knowing… perfect for even the pickiest eaters)
- Nutrient Rich: All products are comprehensive formulas that only use high quality vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Nutritious and delicious: Available in yummy kid-approved natural flavors that make taking vitamins a real treat
- No objectionable ingredients: All products are sugar-free, gluten-free and contain no wheat, egg, milk, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, fish or shellfish, artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors, or preservatives. They also contain no GMO ingredients.
- Portable & Convenient: Premeasured daily dose stick packs make it easy to take and take along
- Animal Lovers: You won’t find any animal products or by-products in any of our formulas
- Mazel Tov: Each one of our products is certified kosher by the Orthodox Union (OU)
- Quality First: Products made in GMP certified facility and then third party tested to ensure they conform to nutrient content, purity and uniformity
- Tooth Friendly: Pediatric dentist recommended since alternaVites Kids are not “sticky or icky” or full of sugar like so many other kids (gummy) products on the market that can cause dental havoc
- Meaningful Purchase: We are not only are proud supporters of St Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital & Vitamins Angels, but we think green and act green too. Read More »